Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2nd Update to, "Letter to a Tenor"

Keith Jameson's managers forwarded my letter to Keith. Here is Keith's response to me:


Dear Ms. Jacobs,

Thank you so very much for your gracious thoughts and kind words. It means the world to me that my performance, and the performance of the entire orchestra, chorus, and soloists touched you and your father in such a profound way. The Messiah is one of those works that I have heard and had the privilege of performing since I was in junior high school, as a chorister, and then as a baritone soloist, and now as a tenor soloist. Each year I find something new about the piece, and it renews my belief in the power and wonderment of the ability that music has to move us, inspire us, challenge us, and make us aspire to be more than we are. 

I thank you for taking the time to write to me. I am humbled by your words, and cherish your thoughts this holiday season.

I wish you a most joyful holiday and a very happy new year.

MANY thanks, Keith Jameson


I'm speechless. (Write-less)
Hope others are moved by this exchange too. 
I'd love your comments and feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment